The 2020 Ontario Soccer Summit in partnership with Respect in Sport will take place in Hamilton, Ontario from February 21st to 23rd.
As Ontario Soccer’s flagship event, the Ontario Soccer Summit is the foremost professional and personal development forum and networking event for thought leaders within our beautiful game. First offered in 2016, and building on the longstanding tradition of our annual coaching development conference, the Summit was established using a broader, more inclusive format.
The Summit brings together 500+ participants from the four core streams of our sport: Technical Leadership and Coaching, Officiating, Community Leadership and Administration, as well as Safe Sport. Ontario Soccer selects relevant expert session speakers within our streams from around North America and overseas.
This year's edition features a stellar array of domestic and international speakers, insightful seminars, and technical sessions that will inspire and prepare you for the upcoming season.
Here are some of the highlights you will experience at 2020 Ontario Soccer Summit at Redeemer University College in Hamilton, from February 21-23, 2020.
- Renowned industry speakers including:
- Victor Montagliani, President, Concacaf and Vice President FIFA;
- Kelly Murumets, Former President/CEO of Tennis Canada and CEO, ParticipACTION
- Dr. Norm O’Reilly, Researcher and Professor, University of Guelph Sports Business Institute
- Kris Van Der Haegen, Director of Coach Education, Royal Belgian Football Association;
- Willie McNab, Celtic Soccer Academy Manager (International), Celtic FC
- Howard Webb, General Manager, Professional Referee Organization;
- Bibiana Steinhaus, German FA FIFA Referee
- Nick Bontis, Vice President, Canada Soccer;
- Jen Cramer, Vice President of Partnerships Marketing, Major League Soccer
- Alice Strachan, AMS and Associates;
- Dr. Susan Lambert, Clinical Psychologist, Boomerang Health;
- And many more...
- Information, education and learning across four key streams: Technical Leaders, Match Officials, Community Leaders/Club Licensing, and Safe Sport;
- On-field and classroom-based development sessions;
- Special events and networking opportunities.
For a list of the speakers announced to date, click here. For the full Summit schedule, please click here.
By offering top-notch sessions, facilities, and networking opportunities, this event encourages our participants to discover, develop, and excel through the game of soccer.
To learn more, please visit our website: https://www.ontariosoccer.net/soccer-summit